Specialist Services for Charities
Based in London, the dedicated team at Bourner Bullock provide a wide range of accounting services to charities, not-for-profit organisations and community interest companies.
With considerable experience in the voluntary sector, Bourner Bullock act for many local, regional and national charitable organisations.
Acting on behalf of a wide range of charities, Bourner Bullock understand the unique requirements facing this sector, and can offer specialist support tailored to your needs.
Our services to charities include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Audit and independent examinations
- Payroll giving and payroll preparation
- Compliance with the Statement of Recommended Practice for Charities
- Setting up a new charity and completing the necessary registrations
- Support for trustees, including Charity Commission compliance
- Financial planning and management strategies
- Fundraising and Gift Aid tax reclaims
- VAT and other taxation issues
Contact Bourner Bullock to discuss how we can help your organisation.